Clicked by Katie

Katie O'Brien
Katie O'Brien

Previously St Mary’s Church in Beaudesert, St John’s Church at Kerry was re-erected at it’s present location and renamed St John’s, with Fr Enright opening the Church on 28 June 1908.

Fifty years after it’s removal from Beaudesert, St John’s underwent another change when it was renovated in 1958.

Sony Alpha a7iii, 50mm

SRM Print

About Keer Moriarty 369 Articles
Small town newspaper Editor, journo, social media manager and tea lady.